Monday, May 12, 2008

There are many, many things in the world out there that are delicious- food, people, rooms, toys...

lotsa things.

Here are a few that have caught my eye recently:



Yeah.. where the heck is this guy on the Food Channel?!?!? His bio says he's been a judge on a couple of things, but I have never sen Govind Armstrong before in my life.

Then there's this little beauty...



The La Brea Bakery- Pastry.... how can you go wrong. I love this woman's feel for food.

Wowzers!

Then there's my profile pic, some really pretty raspberries, and the Chipotle Tabasco sauce I spilled on my kitchen floor. Last, but not least for the day is the bloody Mary that I drank just now.

It's going to be a poorly written ending this time around folks, but it's either that or never get this house clean :)

Ciao!

-e

No comments: