Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fish-n-chix!!!!!




SO my darlin's, the cheesecake pops challenge went by pretty easily, even with having the wrong type of pans and all.

They were a hit at my friend L's BBQ, and went real, REALLY fast, which is good because I think I made myself ill eating all of the scraps while making them. I'll have to content myself with this little description until tomorrow when I can find my camera cord and post all of the "during" pics, along with the pics from the BBQ and the finished product.

IN the meanwhile, thank you Daring Bakers, for such a wonderful challenge!

-e

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Your pops are super cute!

SweetDesigns said...

How Adorable!! I can't believe you pulled off such wonderful shaped pops..mine were a mess when rolling, that is amazing! Great job!