Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dorie Greenspan

OK, so I'm trolling through the Daring Baker's Blogroll, and admiring all of these VERY talented blogger/bakers, and feeling very ashamed/embarrassed by my apparent lack of blog savvy. Wow, do I have a lot to learn!

Around the B's, I come across Marye's contest for a new tagline! Oh, and hearing Dorie Greenspan's name littered across 20-some blogs helped in this too. Because that is one of the prizes that Marye, of Baking Delights, is offering up for spreading the good word about her contest. Dorie's Paris Sweets cookbook! She is very keen on getting responses!

So here I am, with 4 minutes left on the battery, fitfully, frantically complying with the requirements for such a beautiful book!

Alright... 1 minute to spare....

1 comment:

marye said...

Lol! You're in.